Rachel Maddow has a "Best New Thing in the World Today" segment, but I'm not bound to new. Today's Best Thing(s) are perennials, but given new bestness by Science. However dubious two new studies are, I'll take them.
One says that popcorn is not only low in calories, it's high in antioxidants, and so may be better for you than fruit. And they laughed when I said popcorn is my favorite vegetable.
And speaking of antioxidants, chocolate has been known as another good source, but besides that, chocolate eaters weigh less than non-chocs. So it's like a weight loss aid, see? No, I don't really buy it either, but it's a cheery rationalization anyway.
Playoffs
-
The WNBA playoffs have begun and both teams I follow are in it. In many
ways they are very different teams. The Indiana Fever have big stars and
per...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment