New Yorker satirist Andy Borowitz is on a roll with this week's news:
Rex Tillerson: I Hope Trump Finds Out He’s Impeached on Twitter
Vladimir Putin Concedes Defeat in Pennsylvania Special Election
Trump installs former ‘Fox and Friends’ host as under secretary of state
Oh wait. That last one isn't Borowitz. It's the real news.
So maybe I shouldn't mention cable econ bullshitter Kudlow's appointment as chief White House economic advisor, who inspired such headlines Wednesday as:
Trump’s New Economic Adviser Lawrence Kudlow Has Been Wrong About Everything for Decades
Larry Kudlow may have been more wrong about the economy than anyone alive
Trump’s new economic adviser is really bad at economics. Here are the receipts.
Larry Kudlow has made some astoundingly bad predictions, even for a CNBC pundit.
Playoffs
-
The WNBA playoffs have begun and both teams I follow are in it. In many
ways they are very different teams. The Indiana Fever have big stars and
per...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment